Gain the skills to effectively implement an Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan (APQP). This two-day, activity-based course will teach you about APQP tools and the links between process flow charts, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), control plans and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
Who Should Attend
Recommended for mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers, quality engineers, PPAP coordinators, project and program managers, ISO/TS 16949 internal auditors, second-party auditors, anyone involved in product quality planning activities, anyone interested in learning more about APQP, and anyone involved in the implementation of ISO/TS 16949.
- Identify the purpose of APQP and the relationship among key APQP deliverables
- Discuss the importance of the key APQP deliverables and the skills to implement APQP
- Identify APQP phases, processes and corresponding milestones
- Identify appropriate activities for each phase of APQP
- Analyze the relationship between APQP and ISO/TS 16949 elements
Please Note: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance