Managing Your 168
Today’s highly competitive business environment demands that individuals and organizations perform at higher levels and with greater time management than ever before. Leaders, managers and employees alike must place a new emphasis on time management and life/work balance. All humans on this earth have many things in common including the number of hours between Sunday at 12:01 AM and Saturday at 12 midnight. We all have 168 hours no more and no less to get in all we need to do, this called “life”.
Global Eagle Company’s Effective Time Management Training provides an interactive training model where trainees will experience, learn and apply the most effective time management skills. Attendees will learn how to prioritize and schedule their work and personal life load, while keeping the same in balance. The result will be less stressed and more productive employees.
Benefits of Effective Time Management – Manage Your 168 Training
- Understanding of how to lay out a more productive work and personal life schedule
- Develop and implement time management skills to sustain a productive work schedule
- Understanding how to effectively communicate schedules to others and how to flow with schedule disruptions
- How to measure time management effectiveness and adjust when the plan isn’t working
- How to lead and manage others to become more effective time managers
- What to do with the extra time that will be available after this course
Who Should Attend
- Staff Level Employees
- Human Resource Professionals
- Employees and Personnel at All Organizational Levels