Develop a real-world, functional understanding of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis. Those under Who Should Attend (below) will benefit from learning about the common set of requirements that should be used to implement FMEA techniques into design and manufacturing processes.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for mechanical engineers, manufacturing engineers, quality engineers, PPAP coordinators, project and program managers, ISO/TS 16949 internal auditors, second-party auditors, anyone involved in product quality planning activities, anyone interested in learning more about APQP, and anyone involved in the implementation of ISO/TS 16949.
- Review and explain reporting requirements for Chrysler, Ford Motor Co., and/or General Motors Co. and associated forms
- Discuss evaluation criteria
- Develop recommended actions and follow-ups
- Assess examples of process and design FMEAs
- Develop a live FMEA applicable to new projects
Please Note: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance