Develop high quality internal audits for better performance on registration and surveillance audits. In just four days with a low student-to-instructor ratio of 15:1, learn to improve your internal audits and the results of your surveillance audits with the “supplier version” of the official ISO/TS 16949:2009 third-party auditor certification course. Instruction focuses on the requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009, its linkages to North American automotive quality core tools and customer requirements, and the automotive process approach auditing practices. Coursework is designed to meet ISO/TS 16949:2009 requirements and customer requirements for Chrysler, Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Co.
- Assimilate the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) expectations for auditor performance defined in the Certification Body Auditor Competency Criteria (what an automotive auditor needs to know and do to be able to audit accurately and consistently) and Rules for achieving IATF recognition 3rd Edition.
- Demonstrate the following tasks:
- Prepare a Stage 1 Readiness review
- Audit with an Automotive process
- Report findings
- Investigate nonconformity management
For certification, you will be evaluated with a written examination and performance assessment covering general content of ISO/TS 16949, the North American automotive quality core tools (APQP, FMEA, MSA and SPC) and the application of auditing principles and practices.
Note: Successful completion of this course/exam does not qualify you to conduct third-party audits.
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 or attendance of Understanding ISO/TS 16949.
Please Note: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance