The purpose of this one-day workshop is to provide the participant with a basic overview of the Poka Yoke System for developing a zero defects strategy in industrial applications. The workshop will provide an introduction to the system and its toolbox to assist you in the development and implementation of a zero defects based culture. Included in the workshop is a series of defined activities and applications for its use as a process.
NOTE: A second day of proscribed activities is available. On the second day the organization will identify several areas of concern that then will be developed, under supervision, using the Poka Yoke Strategies.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for product and quality managers, engineering personnel, continual improvement coordinators, and internal auditors.
- Utilize Poka Yoke strategies
- Define Zero Defect Quality Control
- List the Three Elements of Zero Defects Quality Control
- Apply the implementation process
- Identify where Poka Yokes are needed
- Detect abnormalities as they occur
- Compare traditional Quality Tools to Poka Yoke strategies
- Develop an implementation process to ensure quicker response to problems
Please Note: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance