This two-day training course presents the 8-D model as an efficient and effective methodology for determining, planning, verifying, and documenting corrective actions. You will be introduced to planning for improvement using easily understood and implemented tools that will result in positive, innovative, and effective actions.
The tools include the questioning technique that establishes a method by which various teams with diverse backgrounds can determine which planning steps are necessary and will result in positive actions. The 8-D approach assists teams in ensuring that all necessary steps are addressed and that an efficient and consistent communication of the results of the team activity is made.
Who Should Attend?
- Internal auditors
- Managers and floor supervisors
- Manufacturing, process engineers
- Quality related personnel
- Anyone who wants to incorporate the use of the 8-D process into their corrective action and continual improvement programs
- Maintenance and operator personnel
- Apply Corrective Action
- Demonstrate the Questioning Technique
- Describe the 8-D Approach
- Complete practical exercises
- Demonstrate Congratulating the team
- Utilize the 8-D Approach with Specific Performance
Please Note: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance